Our extravagant spirit of welcome stems from our conviction that following Jesus in our time and our place looks something like this:
- Sincere people of different faiths or no faith can support and love one another in the search for meaning.
- The highest standards of artistic achievement can be pursued while caring for the most vulnerable members of society.
- Furthering the well-being of individuals does not require coercing their conscience.
- All people are included in the love of the Holy One, and therefore are part of our community wherever they are on their spiritual journey.
- We practice making justice with compassion in community so that we can engage with justice and compassion in the wider world.
To find out more about our rather unusual congregation, please visit our worship, mission, community, and action pages. Better yet, come visit us in person at 15 Newbury Street at 10am on Sunday morning!