- Jaime Bonney advises us on technology and various issues.
- Mary Chitty manages our site map and Google Analytics data.
- Garrett Garborcauskas manages our Twitter feed.
- Matthew Griffing is our webmaster and Commission chair.
- Joy Howard writes for our website and posts to our FaceBook page.
- Susan Kieffer updates our homepage weekly.
- Rebecca Lightfoot posts sermon summaries to FaceBook.
- Amanda March, ex officio, creates This Week at Emmanuel.
- Eileen Moyer posts our sermons in text and audio.
- Elizabeth Richardson manages our Facebook page, Emmanuel Events Calendar, and Google Sites.
- Michael Scanlon designs posters and other images and advises us on design issues.
We could use help tagging sermons and other material on our website, tweeting, posting to Facebook, writing, and maintaining our communication channels. Please contact a Commission member if you would like to join us.
Policy on Photography & Social Media
Communicating through social media helps our efforts to build community and expand our reach to people who are new to Emmanuel, as well as to Emmanuelites around the world. Volunteers help spread the Word by taking photos before, during and after services, posting and sharing online. We value the sanctity of our worship and aim to strike a balance between sharing life at Emmanuel and creating a sacred space for all, filled with wonder, love, thanksgiving and praise. No one will be tagged or identified by name in a photo without their permission and other privacy wishes will be respected on request. If you are interested in helping in these efforts or have concerns please see a vestry member after the service.
Approved by our Vestry in 2016